Monday, June 4, 2007

AHHHH

Well people I have three weeks until I might be doing the tri...ya you read that right...might. We have hit a little snag. We Janet, Julie and I sent our paper work in almost two months ago. about 6 weeks ago I said to the ladies that I didn't see our names on the confirmed lists. So Janet said she would send an e-mail to see why. Well the next morning she sent a note out and then took her daughter to school. On the way back see picked up her mail and then sat down at the computer and saw a note back saying that She ( the lady who is in charge of registration) had not seen ANYTHING from us!!! Then Janet looked at her mail and saw our envelope. Not enough postage!!! So Janet called the lady told her that story about the postage and about how it is my first tri and was there any thing we could do. Well we are on the wait list....#2,3 and 4. The lady is number two!!! She also said that in the 12 years that she had been doing this every one on the wait list has gotten in!!! So the race is three weeks away and we still have not heard. We are hoping to hear this week. If not there is another one July 15 but is is longer and harder and STARTS AT 6:30AM!!!! So pray please...I have worked so hard and really want to do this. Thanks Dayna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well honey, I am praying for you because I know how hard you have worked and I have seen your sweat..eww I know :) I know that you will do this and you have made everyone around you a better person because if you can do it, we can all reach for the goals we want most out of life. Good Luck!
"Caps"

Sarah said...

It's gonna happen... you have worked so hard for this. Praying for you!

Unknown said...

So happy to catch up on your life. I just know this tri will happen for you and your friends - it just will. All my positive thoughts are heading your way.