Sunday, June 10, 2007

YAAA HOOO


We got a call today saying that we made it in to the race!!! So training is really back on!! I had a little bit of a slack week...well three days in a row!! I even had chips. So we went for a ride tonight and I will swim and maybe run tomorrow.

And this is how I will feel after!!!

We went out to a movie and the babysitter said that he was really good and went to bed no problem. When we came home he must of heard us and woke up so we brought him out and like two min later this is how he was!!! SO CUTE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news Dayna. I'll be cheering for you from here in Mackenzie. Love ya. ~A~

Sarah said...

hey Dayna,
wasn't that triathalon on the weekend??? How did it go? Or do I have the wrong date?? I have come here expecting an update for the last couple days!! Hope it all went well.

the OAK tree said...

I wold update my blog but for what ever reason. I can't seem to log in. So when I can I will add everthing Sorry Dayna

the OAK tree said...

The only way I can log on is if I leave a comment!!