Saturday, May 26, 2007

A great week




Well we have had a great week. First the Victoria Day Parade. It was nice and Sunny but very long. The little one did really well and even "joined in" a few times. Meaning that he ran out in to the middle of band and groups. One Pom Pom girl saved him..He ran out and would not come back and the band keep marching , He was on one side and I was on the other, but I wasn't going to run in to the middle of the band so a Girl just add a few steps to her dance and picked him up and gave him to me. The crowd loved it!!! So that means He loved it...He is MY child after all. Any thing for a crowds reaction.


Then the big man took an extra day off so we went to the Park and Petting Zoo, little guy didn't really like the goats but loved the peacocks (lots of displays and fights) and pig. And then we went to the dog Park and had a good run around. So all and all a good Week.


I even got all my training in, two more days of work and then I get a rest day!!! Lots of Running and biking and two days of swimming. Every muscle is feeling it. Well I am off to bed to get some much needed sleep.

4 comments:

Katie and Scott said...

Hi Dayna! I posted an article about what to look for when buying bikes -- hope it helps. Good luck with the training, glad you're feeling better and by the looks of it had a great week!

Suzette said...

It looks like you had a great day!! How fun!

Beautifully Mended said...

Wow your little guy has such light hair! I remember it being dark? He is so darn cute....and I loved the story of him and the parade...yes he is his mom's personality :) Very cute!!!

Sarah said...

I can just see him running out there... hey mom, they're laughing! They like it... I want to do it again!!! That would be my Todd... (2nd one - anything to get a laugh from the crowd!)

You look great, by the way!