Monday, May 14, 2007


Well I figured out what was wrong...no I am not having a baby. I know That is the news most of you wanted but it was just the flu or some sort of it. But I am back on the mend. So I went for a run today just 2 k or 3k but it only took me 10 min last year when I did it it took me one way 7 min. So I have gotten way faster.

So glad the sun is back out. I think I even got a bit of a tan. And My little one loves being outside. we went to three different parks today one with Grandpa J, then Auntie Maria then our friends Janet,Rachael and Josh. This picture is from a few weeks ago but I really like it. Josh and my little Oak (Mr Oak doesn't want me to say their names) really like to play to together. Well that's it for day. Hope you all have a great day.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

hey Dayna.. in your profile you should say, "I AM going to do a triathalon" not that you are going to try to do it... you ARE!

Very cute pic - who is the other kid?

Beautifully Mended said...

Dayna!

Welcome to the blogger world! Have you joined facebook yet? Pretty addicting but an easy way to stay connected! SO great to see you on here! How are things my friend? And your little 'Oak' (seeing as you aren't saying his name) is as adorable as always! Love your hair in that previous post! It is so long! Anywho...I have written a novel here... Have a great week!

Love Nelia