Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ok so I worked my last official shift at the shoe store...I cried..I had to give my key to the new guy. But Matt is great and I am on the fill in staff list...I owe them money for some shoes so I will have to work if off sooner or later!! And when I was starting to panic because I didn't have a job Ken from G&T told me that Brenda needs two more weeks off. God is Good. So that gets me to the middle of April. And next week I have an interview with the "Placement Group" a Temp Agency. So often you find full time work after you have been somewhere, That's how I got the Honeywell Job 9 years ago. So that is my news. Hope you enjoying my saga....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the interview Dayna.
...How about some pictures of the "little Oak!"

-Brenda/Yukon

Louise said...

Glad to hear you got a bit of an extension! Keep me posted!