Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Pray for me this week

So as some of you may know I have signed up for a mini tri. Swim 400 m bike 18k and Run 5k. in June. So This week my friend and sort of trainer has decided that I really need to get on with this training thing...Swim 700m monday run Wed at 6:00pm, 2 to 4 km with no breaks..Wed at 9:oopm Swim 700m Thur, run 3 to 5 k with breaks Sunday ride for as long as my butt can take....will be the first real ride since I was 16 years old!!!! Plus work 3 and a half days.....aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh So pray that I don't die and I eat well and get enough rest. On that note it is 11:16 pm and I should go to bed!!

3 comments:

Louise said...

Mmmm - why were you up so late? On the phone with someone :) Thanks for calling! Sounds like a BRUTAL week in my books but I think you have the determination so YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Suzette said...

Way to go Dayna . . . you can do it! I think that is so great that you are doing it! I'll be praying for you:)

Elise said...

Look at you!!! So hard core! That's awesome!! Will I see you this weekend at the TC10k?