Sunday, April 22, 2007

I am alive!!!

Well I am alive...The week was hard. Monday I swam really well, 400m in 11 min. Not world class but a really great time for me I would like to get it down to 10. Then Tuesday Jenn was not able to go out so Randy and I have decide that Tue and Fridays are his days to work out. Wed I ran with Maria and Val at 6:00 and then At 9:00 Jan and I went swimming. I got a a leg cram at about 350 m but I swam until I got to 450m so Jan swam until 700m and I sat in the hot tub!!! Thursday Val and Julie Ran I and I tried to ride the bike...not bad I worked on stopping, gearing up and down and turns. In case I haven't said this I have not really rode a bike since I got my drivers licence at 16. Than Today Val, myself and the boy went and watched Glenn do his first Tri of the year. Wow He is great.. And Gave me some great tips. Then Val and I did a 12 k bike my bottom is numb!!! but I did it in about 40 min.. I will work on that time. So now we start all over again this week. And I feel really good tired but good. so now I am going to bed. If any one wants to join me just give me a call.

2 comments:

Louise said...

Join you in your triathalon or in going to bed? Your last two sentences were kind of confusing! haha! (I think I know what you meant - just being a brat!)

Sarah said...

you go girl! that is so awesome that you are training for a triathalon. what an accomplishment.