Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Merit Travel

Well sorry it has been so long. Learning a new job in a new field is so hard. For those of you that travel you have an edge on me..I have been almost no where!!! Across Canada in to Wash state and then London and Wales. I have never been to Mexico or Disney land so I am learning so much. When I get home I am so tired and my brain feels like it is going to explode. But I really do like it. I am there Monday, Tuesday Thursday and Friday. And on Saturdays I still work for a few hours at the shoe store. Can't let the shoe discount go!!! Plus I owe them money...to many shoes on the account.
So If any one wants to go any where, call or come see me. No trip or request is to small for me to look in to. I am at Merit travel in the Shelbourne Plaza (the one with Fairways) I am at the Starbucks end. E mail is dayna.oak@merit.ca
Besides than not much is new I signed up for a half Marathon clinic. So I will be learning to run 21.1 k race. now that I am at a desk job I have to work harder to make sure my butt gets smaller and doesn't grow. So If any one would like to join me it is Wed nights at Peninsula Runners.
Well that is all for now off to put the kid to bed.

1 comment:

Louise said...

Sounds good :) Glad you are surviving & finally did another post!!!!!