Monday, February 11, 2008

We will See

Well some news... I recieved a phone call from my friend Sharron asking me what my plans are in the future. I said we were still looking and applying for jobs. And She asked me what I thought about being a reception/Travel agent in training. I had never thought about it before. So I called her boss Paul the next day and we talked. So some time this week he will call me and arrange a time to get together and see if it will work for all of us. The more I think about it the more I like the idea of it. Paul and I talked about When I was avaliable and he seemed ok with my limeted hours. So here is hoping and praying that it will work out. Thanks for reading!!

2 comments:

Kirsten B. said...

Yay! Sounds like a great opportunity! And I think you'd be great at it!

Anonymous said...

Definately worth checking into Dayna, sounds interesting, good luck!
-Brrrenda
p.s. Say hi to your Mama for me!