Tuesday, September 11, 2007

still having trouble loging in

Well I have not updated in a while and it has nothing to do with Facebook!! Life is crazy busy. I am working three and a half days a week and the rest of the time is filled in with friends,family and trying to run/and or swim. We did a few things this summer... worked for a week at Camp Imadean. Loved it!! Then the day we left camp when to Nan. to see Nicole, Kristy and Ang Collins. A little reunion and I locked my keys in the Car with the little man inside who was just walking up from a nap( so at his most understanding time of the day...noo) Kristy pulled a "Mcgiver" and got them out. I think she has done it before!!! and we have been to Powell River to visit a few people but that was about it.

So Out Fall routine has started..the little one has started Pre school. He loves it!! Mom has found it a little hard but he loves it. On the 24th of this month he will turn Three..such a little man. And talks like a four year old or so I have been told. Strangers think he is a lot older than he is because of his speech. But Look who is Mother is..I am never at a lost for words.

Well I know this is a short entry but I have to go and get some sleep

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Dayna, I can hardly believe your "little oak" is ready for play school!!... he'll love being with a bunch of new pals and you'll enjoy that time to yourself again, you wait and see.
Hugs to you!

p.s.Tricia and Hunter will be here in four days...can't wait!!

Sarah said...

Hey Dayna,
Good to see a couple new blogs from you... I haven't checked up on you in awhile. Happy b-day to your little boy. And I love the image of Kristy pulling a McGuyver move!!!!! Too funny! Glad it all worked out.